Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

So, you all know that I love trying new stuff. If you know me outside of blogger than you know that doesn't normally pertain to Makeup. I'm not really a girly girl who wants to spend the time blending and shading and adding layers to my face. But! I just started a new birth control and my breakouts are out of control. Thankfully I'm an "influenster" and at just the right time I was awarded a free trial of Rimmel London US's Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation.

I love this product. I hate to say that, it makes me physically cringe to admit to loving a makeup product, but it is amazing. I am a "true beige" color and while I think it's initially a little darker than my skin, I know i'll be able to maintain this color when summer comes around. But when I pair it with BB cream (not RimmelLondon, but I will be buying their brand ASAP) it's the prefect color. Normally what I do is throw on some moisturizer, not really a name brand kind of person, and just be done with "makeup."

That all changed when I got this foundation. Now I use the same moisturizer as before but a lot less of it, and then I dab on the Stay Matte foundation on trouble spots (breakouts, under my eyes, and my T zone) and then I add the BB cream and some lip gloss, because...if I'm already doing something I might as well finish it off. 

The best is yet to come! I just received new Rimmel London US's Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara. I've not used it yet, but I will tomorrow when I'm getting ready for work. My poor husband won't know what to do with me, in the four years we've been married I've never used mascara *I wear glasses and normally it's problematic*. I'm hoping that this new style of brush will give me fuller, longer lashes, without putting so much on my lashes that they streak my lenses. 

*picture to come*

No comments:

Post a Comment