Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Rose Vox Box

It's another VoxBox entry here on the Samantha Show.

This time I got some really awesome products. (Okay, everytime I get awesome products.)




To start off with I received some BelVita breakfast biscuits. I got the cinnamon ones but I've since purchased other flavors, and blueberry is my ABSOLUTE favorite thing to take for morning snack at school (Love teaching elementary.) They are safe for my peanut allergy students so I can eat them in the classroom and they taste amazing, The blueberry pieces are HUGE. Definitely a staple for me now.

My next favorite product is from Rimmel London (again), and it's their Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara. I'm not a huge fan of mascara but I did use it several times. It's brush makes for easy application and it stays all day. I am a glasses wearer so it's not something that is, or ever will be (regardless of brand), be part of my Go To make up regimen, but it's a great product for those of you that wear mascara. I even bought some of Rimmel London's gel eye liner, and I will say, for a practiced hand it would be great...me I kind of looked like a raccoon

After those two products I took a break from trying thing, mainly because I was so impressed. But then I bought some winter boots that were just a bit too small, but anything larger would have been....larger. So I whipped out the Dr Scholls For Her "Cozy Cushions". These were/are a Godsend. They are comfy and cozy, very warm, but they also put some extra lift in my shoe so that they stay in place and my foot doesn't slide around. I need to find another pair of these as I can't be bothered to keep switching from my black boots to the brown ones. I'm lazy, what can I say.

I also received some nail polish, and as you all know this is not my favorite item to try. I cannot paint my nails and the two types if polish I've received have been multi-stepped. This one from Kiss, Gradiation, was even more difficult than the one I had a few months ago. I liked the colors, individually, but putting them together was hard for me. And I wouldn't dream of asking a nail technician (I wear acrylics) to take the time and follow the steps. It was pretty but ultimately not the best product I've ever received.

Last but not least was the awesome surprise from Lindt, their milk chocolate truffle. What girl doesn't love chocolate? I mean really, even if you dislike other brands, Lindt is the supreme master. I didn't eat my truffle, I'll admit, but that's because I used them for my sister's baby shower and I can't even consider having another one. They are delicious but heavy. My hubby ate mine and of course, he loved it. He's European so prefers European chocolate. Lindt did not disappoint. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment