Tuesday, November 18, 2014

#ClearProof

I was recently lucky enough to be added in the Mary Kay Clear Proof Vox Box from Influenster. I was nervous to start it because, well, I've got some skin issues.

As Tina Fey says, I've got Chinacne, "the chin of a teenager.". That's legit. But that is the only place I get acne. I don't mean to brag but I've got excellent skin, I wouldn't trade it for anything

you can stop watching after 10 seconds.

The new products do help though, I broke out for a few days, at the very beginning, but I'm now three weeks in and I feel better about my teenager chin. I mean, hello! I'm 30. I shouldn't be getting this kind of acne.

Clear Proof does have one downside though, it dries me out. I use the wash in the shower, in the morning, then the toner, then the treatment gel, and then the moisturizer. And once I get the last step done, I don't feel so dried out. And a little bit of dryness for a few minutes is worth it considering how clear my chin looks.

Thankfully I've found a consultant for Mary Kay in my area so when I run out of this product I'll have no problem ordering more...And I'll need to order more since I'm not going back to Aveeno products for my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment