Friday, July 26, 2013

Dr Scholls and I

I have to say, I didn't want to try these inserts and I gave them away to a friend who wore heels. But she was so thrilled with them that I went out and bought a pair and put them in my overused flats. (They really needed a pic me up.) and it was totally worth it!

Here are the flats that I used.


As I said, I don't use heels so other than listening to Christine tell me how amazing they were in the heels she wore to a wedding, but they did make walking around in my flats a ton better. I'm not a tiny girl and it's great to find an insert that holds up to my pressure.

I fully intend on trying other inserts from Dr Scholls (my gym shoes could use a revamp as well) so I'll let you know when that happens, how it works out!


No comments:

Post a Comment