Friday, July 26, 2013

Oh So Sinful!

I finally got around to using my new SinfulShine nail polish and if it lasts as well as OPI does I'll have found a permanent replacement. In my Sunkissed VoxBox I was given "Man Hunt" as a color, but to be honest, army green is not for me. I like bright and happy. So I went to Walgreens and bought a new color (only $3-4!!), it's called "My Kryptonite".

Here are the two colors side by side.

I love teal and so this was a great find. I also really like to have the color I'm using at the nail place, at home, incase I mess up my nails or they chip. The guy that did my nails said to let him know how long the color lasted (it's brightness) and how well it stayed on my nails (in terms of days). I hope it will do well because I can totally see myself buying several of these bottles.

Here is the color on (ps. it also matches the highlights in my wrist tattoo, which is awesome).

This color is not only vibrant and cheap to buy, but it also dries VERY fast. I had my toes done too but they won't be going anywhere online. In the time it took to get from the pedicure chair to the nail desk I think my toes were dried. I only sat under the nail dryer for 6-7 minutes (normally with OPI it's at least 15), so I was mightly impressed.

Here's hoping. I'll update later on with the intensity lasting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment