Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm going to try and Influenster you again!

Bear with me here while I spout some more information about the excellent free products I received in my Sunkissed Summer Voxbox.
Last summer I received feminine hygiene products, hand lotion, suntan lotion, nail polish, shampoo and conditioner, and a Quaker Oats snack.... it was an okay box. I changed the pads I use for that time of month, I changed my condition to Clear brand for a while, and I enjoyed the magnetic nail polish....but the box this summer... WOW

Here's what came in my box

And now links to these product pages.

You may have noticed, as I did, that there is a LOT less in this box than last summer...but I prefer it that way. I had less products to (potentially) dislike. For instance, I did not enjoy the color I got from Sinful Colors, so I went out and bought a new one...which I'll use at my next nail appointment. Also, I don't really wear high heels so I had a friend test out the Dr. Scholl's product. (Incidentally, they loved them).

But the Goody hair ties (I'm a big proponent of a pony tail) and the Olay fresh effects cream....Oh Em Gee.

Here's my hair in these cute ribbon elastics

And here's my FRESH face before and after I used the Olay Cream
BEFORE:
AFTER:

I can totally see the difference that the BB cream made on my face, it's got just a little hint of color (mine was the lighter not darker color) and it did make my face more tan. Which, hello! Tanning without the sun, for everyone. 

The next thing for me to use is the nail polish, and it's been hard for me to deviate from my normal OPI or China Glaze, but next week I'll definitely let you all know how the color worked out. I ended up buying a teal color, preferring that over the army green that I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment